Walli Cases is thrilled to provide a package protection solution for our customers. By adding package protection to your order at checkout, you will be protected from damage, loss, or theft. If you encounter any issues in receiving your order, please reach out to us to file a claim at email@example.com
To file a claim for a package that is lost in transit, you must wait 14 days from the last status update. To file a claim for a package that has been stolen (or for a package marked as "delivered" but has yet to be received), you must wait to file after 5 days and within 15 days of the marked delivery date.
Here are a few specific cases where documentation will be required:
- Lost: Invoice/proof of value required
- Damaged: Invoice/proof of value required and photos of the damage (of the product itself and the packaging, both internal and external)
- Stolen: Invoice/proof of value required and police report required for orders over $200
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. We will not offer a refund or an exchange after 30 days from original purchase date.
- Sale items are considered "Final Sale" and are not eligible for return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition and packaging that you received it.
- For an exchange, please return the incorrect order and re-order the correct case from our website.
TO RETURN AN ITEM:
Please send the unused item in the original packaging to:
PO Box C
Shelley, ID 83274
Please include the packing slip or an order number with the return.
For orders within the US, we recommend using USPS First class shipping. You can print out a label HERE and return from your own mailbox! For international orders, please use your local postal service.
- Once the item arrives and is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.